JACK-FRUIT MEAT DEHYDRATED VEGAN 11 LBS CASE
Our 100% natural Dehydrated jackfruit grows 3 times in size and 6 times in weight once boiled. The more you boil it, the softer it gets and the more it grows in weight and size.
There is only 1 ingredient, 100% natural Dehydrated jackfruit.
No special storage is needed before opening the package or after opening the package. It can last up to 2 years in dried storage.
Our product is 100% sustainable.
Ingredients: Fresh and Deshidriated Jack-fruit
Packing: 2 lbs bag
Wholesale MOQ: 50 lbs sack / Save 10% extra
Shipping costs may apply and an additional fee for the extra items.
Prices may vary without notice.
This Site is Protected and secured also by FraudLabs Pro.
JACK-FRUIT MEAT DEHYDRATED VEGAN
Our Jackfruit is the perfect animal meat substitute, Our 100% natural Dehydrated jackfruit grows 3 times in size and 6 times in weight, you can create amazing recipes to substitute fish, pork, chicken, or beef.
Jackfruit is a tropical tree fruit usually grown in Asia, Africa, or South America, as an ingredient, jackfruit can be used in both sweet and savory dishes, but people typically use it as a meat substitute. Jackfruit tends to take on the flavors of the spices and sauces you cook it with. “Its texture, similar to that of shredded meat, makes it a good meat substitute for the vegetarian and vegan population.
Dried jackfruit cooking method – Method of preparation
- Soak 250gm of dried jackfruit slices in clean water for 3 – 3½ hours. The water should be on a level with the jackfruit slices.
- Once it is soaked for 3 – 3½ hours, the dried jackfruit pieces would drink up the water and increase their size.
- Now, remove the remaining water and take the jackfruit pieces.
- Transfer it to a steamer and cook it for half an hour. Close the lid of the vessel while cooking. (In between, check whether the jackfruit is cooked or not)
- Meanwhile, grind a sufficient quantity of grated coconut, green chilies, turmeric powder, curry leaves, and shallots to form a coarse mixture. Keep it aside.
- Once it is cooked, water presence would be less as reduced through evaporation. Now add the coarse coconut mixture on top and sprinkle some salt for the taste.
- Close the lid and simmer it for a few minutes. When the steam comes again, open the lid and mix the ingredients with a ladle. The recipe will be of a greenish-yellow texture.
- When it is ready, serve it hot with Bird’s Eye chili chutney (Kantari mulaku chutney) or non-veg recipes.